Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

Not all copper is created equal. Today wearing my crisp olive green shirt with a but of a military flare to it. I thought ah copper and knew exactly the pin to wear this vintage one by Renoir which I recently purchased at the Pasadena Swap Meet.


Until I realized I would look some some Star Trek reject if I pinned that to my shirt so that nixed that pin. So I grabbed another one I got at the swap meet below:


It's probably modern, but it was two flowery. Yup I was having a true Goldie Locks scenario. Upon looking at both I realized not all copper is created equal in that the Renoir is a richer pink hue and the other has a more brassy hue.



Needless to say I while I think copper is a great color to pair with olive green no matter the hue, I gave up and went with some flashy earrings. Ahhh just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment