Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Year New Things



Blog overhaul. While I'll still be mainly posting on vintage jewelry or jewelry in general I hope to do more crafty things and just things in general. My New Year Resolution after all was to do new things. Above is the first of many. I'm learning how to knit. Ok and add a new job into the mix I have been busy.

Here a few other pictures from January. Set off the siren for the New Year. We decided to keep it low key and went with the hand crank siren.


Took a gazillion more images of Baby sleeping.




Took one last image of me in my old work office. Wearing a Kenneth Cole necklace and earrings.


Tried to make home made pizza before the oven went out.


Started my new job. They post your picture and job title on the screen in the building so everyone gets to know you.


Re-colored my hair darker however the family likes it redder so this summer it will become bit redder. The image below was taken in the bedroom and the light has a yellowish tint. It made my eyes almost look greenish.


Trimmed the bangs.


And last but not least Ive been working on growing out my hair from the blond bob from way back when. Here's a goof off picture, however by Halloween I could go as a certain character.


No comments:

Post a Comment