Sunday, February 24, 2013

Aliens and Futuristic Jewelry


So every year a very good friend of my husband and I has a themed party. This year it was Conspiracy Theory. So my costume was easy a tin foil hat and bringing our alien prop. I started to think about futuristic jewelry. And thought along the lines of thinking computer and found this on Ebay.






And this sometimes is my usual way when just looking at things on ebay. I went into mod yet future looking jewelry like Alexis Bittar Lucite bracelets. Something Jane Jetson would wear.


Then I went in search for atomic era looking jewelry and ran across Corocraft pin. Which looks like some sort of green and gold fungus from another planet.




And last some other images from the party that my husband and I went to. Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment