Monday, November 22, 2010

Reading is important!

Funny how things happen in cycles. Up until 7th grade I didn't have glasses I couldn't see far away. I probably needed them before then. Then in my late twenties I got lasic done and suddenly I didn't need glasses/contacts anymore. Suddenly at age 41, and it was sudden I couldn't read ingredient on some boxes, couldn't see the brooch clasp as I tried to pin it on my coat collar. Reading any type of book suddenly became tiring. And so with grace (inside grumping and complaints) I went to the eye doctor and confirmed I needed eye glasses for close up.

Fine glasses to me really shows a person own style. Rarely does one go out and buy glasses with frames that make them look completely silly and retarded (exception Edna Dame, Carrie Donovan). Yes some people buy into the latest shape trend but they still pick out their own color.

And so without further ado my modern/classic reading glasses. Oh and yes it has little rhinestones along the side so there the jewelry part.

No comments:

Post a Comment