Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day above is a Coro Pin. If you click on the pictures you can see them large.I do not have any Shamrock jewelry. So I thought, what would I wear? And here is a few I picked out which I don't own but would in a heartbeat...or in my case a bigger wallet. 

 I love the art deco look of the Crown Trifari pendant above and if your a classic, always wear black, this would offset it very well.


 I also like this Lisner necklace and pendant though I would most likely wear the brooch in my hair or maybe get some black ribbon wrap it around my wrist and wear it as a bracelet. (depending on how much it would stick up)


Love the sleek shine of the silver in the Whiting and Davis necklace, again you would need to wear a basic color. Perhaps plum.


Of course I would find a copper Matisse set I don't own it but it's lovely!

And last how about what I own which is this Austrian glass necklace and earrings. I'm not sure how long these earrings will stay on at work but very classy whoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment