Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

I can across this adorable little pin on Ebay. Here how I came by it. I've started reading again which I love to do and choose Dark Angels taking place in the Restoration court of England's King Charles II by Karleen Koen. A prequel to another book I've read by her.

So I start looking for vintage jewelry on Ebay. Not having the funds for anything that old, I started moving forward in time to Victorian and came across this pin. Now it seems to be plastic it could be bakalite and it's not that old, I simply don't know, the pin however was too cute to pass by and so today wanting to wear it it ended up in my hair.

Remember I've said before why not wear a pin or brooch in your hair. And so that's what I did. Oh and it's rediculiously hard to take a picture with your iPhone, holding it behind your back not knowing if you succeded in getting anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment