Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I'm Wearing Wednesday


This is a Trifari bracelet. For me it's a cross between delicate with the patterned rope and strong with the geometric design. Which pretty much fits me today as I'm feeling a bit pulled in both directions. I blame the heat since it has been extremely warm this week and getting only a small amount of rest I'm all off balance. Ok... and last night a fellow friend had her goodbye send off as she is switching from Disney to OWN. And I had one of these:

Chocolate Martini
Which really got me thinking about brown colored jewelry. Brown is not my color but if I needed to wear brown what would I wear? So I pulled images together so you could see what I would wear to work if I owned any of these. I have been known to take fancy brooches and pin them into my hair as a barrette (french twist) or a fancy ponytail holder. FYI: hairspray before pinning so you don't get any hairspray onto the brooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment