Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!




















Happy Fourth of July to everyone! Today is the celebration of the Independence of the American Colonies from Great Britain’s rule. I also consider it a great family and friend day. As we tend to gather with one or the other. With that in mind it is also a test for dieters as tables will be gloriously set with Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Hamburgers, and Hot Dogs (speaking of, Hebrew Nation 97% fat free hot dogs rocks!)

With any type gathering the question what do I wear comes up. I have found I like to keep my holiday jewelry simple for day wear. Usually I pick one piece. Today I’m wearing the following necklace. On a whim I bought this in an antique shop and love the simplicity of it. I like to give the necklace a twist so the stands spiral.




















(vintage unmarked)

No comments:

Post a Comment